Skip to content
Step By Step Process To Change JioFi Password
- Turn On Your JioFi Device
- Connect it… to your PC or Smartphone.
- Now Visit http://jiofi.local.html or http://192.168.225.1
- Now Click on the Login Button
- Just login with Default Username and Password…
- Note – Your Default Username = administrator and Password = administrator.
- When you log in you will be redirected to the Dashboard.
- Then from the top menus click on the Network option.
- Now on the left side click on the Wi-Fi Configuration option.
- Here You Get the Options to Change Wifi Name & Password…
- Second Option is Network Name (SSID), here you can type new name…
- Last option is Password, here you can type a new password…
- Click on the Save button to apply changes.